You can always give us a call and we will arrange a check-up for you either in London or Budapest and rectify the problem.
No. Aftercare is provided at our London clinic. You will be notfied in writing when you need to attend a check-up in order to meet your guarantee conditions. We can carry out small adjustments and oral hygiene treatments.
- Use an electric rotation oscillation toothbrush to give your teeth a new life.
- Teeth fanatics use 2 toothbrushes or electric toothbrush heads so that they can dry out properly during the night.
- Soft, medium or hard toothbrush? The soft one is for those with gum problems. Use medium, be careful with the hard one.
- If you experience tissue problems after trying a new type of toothpaste switch to a simpler one, new products tend to have strong ingredients that might harm your tissues.
- Use an alcohol free mouthwash. The ones containing alcohol can dry out the tissues of the mouth making them more susceptible to bacteria.
- Get religious about flossing. Teach your child to floss from the age of 5.
- Did you know that you should floss before you brush? Waxed floss makes it easier!
- Don't ever chew on icecubes!
- For whitening brushing with baking soda once a week can remove stains and whiten teeth.
- Give your teeth half an hour after taking acidic food or drinks. The acid burns into the enamel of your teeth that can be harmed by brushing.
- Teeth grinding may be caused by stress or anxiety (bruxism). It can wear down the surfaces of teeth, making them more susceptible to decay. If your teeth show signs of bruxism we may recommend a mouth guard worn at night to prevent grinding.
- Saliva is extremely important as it coats and lubricates tissues in the mouth. It helps cleanse and begins the digestive process. If your tongue or lips are often dry, tell your GP. Hundreds of medicines are linked to dry mouth, eg. antidepressants and blood pressure medicines. A study showed that patients taking at least one dryness-causing medication developed three times as many cavities as those not on a drug. Your GP might be able to switch your prescription--and check for other causes of dry mouth. Artificial saliva product are available in an aerosol or a liquid.
In case you are in the UK and need an emergency treatment please call NHS on 111.