Having a healthy lifestyle has never been more important than now. A healthy diet, regular workouts are just as important as maintaining a good oral hygiene. This is why postponing necessary treatments is not recommended. Everyone is safe at VitalEurope’s clinics, so let’s see why is it a good idea to have dental treatments carried out during the pandemic.
Last year the entire world took a wild turn due to the pandemic, and our lives with it. Nobody knew what to expect, and we still don’t know when we will be able to go back to „normal”. While there are things that can wait like clothes shopping, going to the cinema, or traveling for leisure, there are some necessities that can’t be abandoned.
Dentistry during Covid-19 – The lockdown is an opportunity
A painful, inflamed, decayed, or even lost tooth can make our life very hard, and even have severe consequences if left untreated. Because of this, postponing a visit to the dentist is never a good idea. Due to the lockdown regulations we barely leave our homes, so a visit to a dentist can be more easily organized. If you have been postponing implantation up to this point because of your busy schedule, this is your chance to have it done. Use this opportunity, to have a new and shining smile once it’s time to meet your friends and family again.
Of course, picking the right clinic means a lot. Going to a private practice, with a safe and clear environment is of key importance these days. We at VitalEurope always focused on keeping hygiene at the highest standards. These standards have been further extended due to this pandemic, ensuring that our patients and staff are completely safe.
- We are fully aware that many people hate going to the dentist, and the fear of the pandemic is just adding to that fear. Our customer service provides all the information our patients needs before their appointments. We are doing our best to reduce every stress factors.
- All our staff members has been vaccinated
- Everyone knows how important it is to wash hands regularly. However, we know that seeing a dentist can stress out patients, so our receptionists will remind everyone to wash their hands upon entering both clinics. We also check body temperature, and patients have to fill in a medical questionnaire too
- We do antigen tests before any treatment that generates aerosol (e.g. scaling, drilling). These tests can identify Corona virus in its early stages. AG tests are not requires before consultations.
- We use germicidal lamps to sanitize the surgeries after every patient. This lamp emits UV-C rays which eradicates bacteria and viruses.
This might be the perfect time to receive dental treatment, while wearing a mask is mandatory.